I wonder why some people can talk so loud and not be aware that the people around them feels uncomfortable at all. Well seriously I have 3 people in my mind who talks very loudly and I'm starting to hate them whenever they talk. But seriously, I should go training soon. It seems that my patience is running low. Okay two of them are quite near to me but the other is quite far but constantly you can hear the voice coming to my ears like it was suppose to be.... I admit I can become agitated to noise when I feel sleepy and tired. But come on the place that we are using are a open space for everyone. So why don't they spare a thought for others. I seriously think that we should video tape it or record it down to let them know how much noise that they are making. When the group is meeting... I think its alright to make noise but even when you are working on your project then what's the noise for. If you wanna play go to a play ground, if you want to talk go outside where there is nobody to hear your conversation. So I guess for now I'm going to stick my ear piece into my ear for long to get my peace and enjoy my music...
Life is so full of inconsiderate people and I am also one of them! ):